Re: IPR Questions Raised by Sam Hartman at the IETF 73 Plenary

2008-12-13 11:52:41

On Dec 12, 2008, at 1:07 PM, Russ Housley wrote:

This was the consensus of the IPR WG and the IETF,

I doubt the IPR WG really fully thought about this or understood it. If someone who was deeply involved can provide definitive evidence of this one way or the other that would be great. I am pretty sure this was not widely understood when it was IETF LC and I very confident it was not understood by the IESG when when they approved it.