Looking ahead to IETF 76

2009-01-16 13:35:46

As promised, I have put together some web pages about Hiroshima.

Intended to augment rather than replace any official IETF or local
host pages, my pages cover "how to get there" as well as other bits
of (hopefully) useful information. I am sure the local host will
provide more detailed city information, dining options and so on.

If you have questions, suggestions or other comments on these pages,
please drop me a line.

The Hiroshima pages are here:

http://www.yikes.com/~ole/store/Hiroshima/Hiroshima.html

Cheers,

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   Mobile: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: ole(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj