RE: [MIB-DOCTORS] Last Call: draft-ietf-rserpool-mib (ReliableServerPooling: Management Information Base using SMIv2)toExperimental RFC)

2009-01-30 18:26:39

  I am also not sure I would let the TC names have a suffix of
"Type".
  But that may be personal taste.

There have been quite a few textual conventions with the suffix "TC"
I think that makes it easy to see this is a Textual convention,
including in IMPORT clauses. But that may be personal taste as well.

I agree the naming is very inconsistent and should follow the
guidelines in RFC4181 appendix C.

David Harrington
dbharrington(_at_)comcast(_dot_)net
ietfdbh(_at_)comcast(_dot_)net