RE: Last Call for Comments: Proposed work-around to the Pre-5378 Problem

2009-02-06 13:05:33
Alfred, I apologize for not having PDF versions of the last call documents
on the IETF Trust website before now.  Thank you for noticing this problem.

Please be advised we have now resolved the issue.  PDF versions of the
'marked-up' and the 'clean' version of the 2009-02-05 document are now
available at:
http://trustee.ietf.org/policyandprocedures.html

Best Regards,

Ed Juskevicius
edj(_dot_)etc(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com

-----Original Message-----
From: Alfred HÎnes [mailto:ah(_at_)tr-sys(_dot_)de]
Sent: February 6, 2009 5:47 AM
To: edj(_dot_)etc(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com
Cc: ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: Last Call for Comments: Proposed work-around to the Pre-5378
Problem

Hello,
could you please post a version of the draft that can be
read by notorious non-users of M$ systems (there are!) ?

It is a rather unexpected precedent that an important
IEFT document is not made available in one of the
document formats commonly used in the IETF.

Kind regards,
  Alfred HÎnes.

--

| TR-Sys Alfred Hoenes   |  Alfred Hoenes   Dipl.-Math., Dipl.-Phys.  |