Patented TLS authorization technology

2009-02-09 18:24:53
Dear task force,

It has come to my knowledge that you are considering approving the
use of patented technology for TLS authorization.

I think this is a bad idea, as it would make it impossible to legally
write free software for such authorization.

I seriously hope you will eliminate patented technology for this and
other aspects of Internet communication.

Sincerely,
--
Robert Strandh