TLS authorization

2009-02-09 18:27:30
Dear IETF,

It has come to my attention that the IETF is considering a standard at the moment that uses a patented technology owned by RedPhone. This seriously worries me as a user of the internet ans theoretically in the future this patent could be applied to my use of this future standard. I would like to register my most adamant disapproval of this new this TLS authorization standard if it contains patented technology. I hope you make the correct decision for our children's futures.

Matthew Alborough