Eclipse plugin for authoring Internet-Drafts?

2009-02-10 10:36:20
And now for something completely different... for those of you tired of IPR-related issues, I'll ask this: does anyone on the list write Internet-Drafts using Eclipse? And if so, any particular plugins or configuration you have found useful in authoring IDs?

I ask purely because I've been doing more with Eclipse lately and it struck me that it could be useful for ID authoring. It already has a built-in XML editor. If you're used to working in Eclipse then working on an ID is just another document. It would be interesting, though, if something like xml2rfc could be automagically called from within Eclipse to generate the appropriate text files.

Anyone doing anything like this and have any pointers in working on I- Ds within Eclipse?

Thanks in advance,
Dan

P.S. And obviously if you never touch Eclipse you can completely ignore this message and simply continue with the various ongoing IPR discussions...

--
Dan York, CISSP, Director of Emerging Communication Technology
Office of the CTO    Voxeo Corporation     dyork(_at_)voxeo(_dot_)com

Build voice applications based on open standards.
Find out how at http://www.voxeo.com/free