Re: Current mailbombing is instigated by FSF

2009-02-10 11:01:50

"Carsten" == Carsten Bormann <cabo(_at_)tzi(_dot_)org> writes:
    Carsten> http://www.fsf.org/news/reoppose-tls-authz-standard

    Carsten> While I have a lot of sympathy for the cause, I have very
    Carsten> little sympathy for the methods.  Rendering a mailing list

  It's an IETF last call.
  This is what we are supposed to do.
  The IETF is not a closed organization.

  The IETF should be *thrilled* that so many people care!

--
]     Y'avait une poule de jammé dans l'muffler!!!!!!!!!        |  firewalls  [
] mcr(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ottawa(_dot_)on(_dot_)ca