draft-housley-tls-authz-extns-07.txt

2009-02-11 17:29:46
Hello,

I am writing to voice my concern over the new IETF TLS authorization draft,
"Transport Layer Security (TLS) Authorization Extensions"
<draft-housley-tls-authz-extns-07.txt>. This draft is encumbered by patents and
thus should not be made an Internet standard. We need to endeavor to keep the
technologies which enable the Internet free from software patents. In this
manner everybody will be able to continue to innovate on one of the great est
inventions of all time. Please consider a new TLS authorization standard so
that we may keep the Internet free from patents.

~/Ramsey
--
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be
impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."