Re: Proposal to create IETF IPR Advisory Board

2009-02-19 09:24:58
So you've done the equivalent of submit Windows source code and assume
that it can be ported to a Unix system "left as an exercise to the
reader"....  care to give a detailed suggestion about *how* it could
be revised to work with the IETF's more open procedures, and still be
useful in terms of meeting your stated goals?

I wasn't kidding when I said submit a draft.

Neither was I.

I realize that the chances of a significant change to the IETF's IPR
policy are pretty slim, but if we find nobody finds it important
enough to spend an hour throwing together a draft describing what he
thinks we should do, we can stop now.

+1

                                Ned