Re: Several ways you can publish I-Ds with pre 5378 content - TODAY

2009-02-24 03:32:11
Cullen Jennings wrote:
Method 3: XML2RFC approach recommended for folks that run xml2rfc locally

Get the very hacked version at
http://svn.resiprocate.org/rep/ietf-drafts/xml2rfc/1.34pre2-fluffy/xml2rfc.tcl

This will soon be obsoleted when the real xml2rfc tool gets updated. Don't worry, Julian, Bill, and Marshal are working on that. They will produce something much better than my hack of xml2rfc

Set the ipr attribute in the <rfc> element to ipr="pre5378Trust200902" and it will produce a txt file that id submission tool will accept.

I'd like to clarify that unless the draft needs the new "pre-5378 escape clause", the old values for @ipr just work fine (and only generate an ID-Nit warning).

BR, Julian