Re: ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization)

2009-02-28 21:40:34
write your auth number down.

once you complete an app, the number is valid for 2+ years with modifications to travel plans each time, but, and this is a killer: the web app will NOT send you a reminder of your number, and if you 'reapply' you get bounced 5 forms in.

if you can't remember it, there is no apparent way to recover the number. :-(

(I posted on risks about it)

-G