Beyond reproach

2009-04-22 12:22:39
One of the commentators in a recent thread suggested that another person was "beyond reproach"

That has been worrying me as a security person for a number of reasons. Not least the fact that in my business nobody is ever beyond reproach

For the past eight years the establishment press in this country told us daily that suggesting that the 'president' was not beyond reproach was tantamount to committing treason

It seems to me that many of the social infrastructures that have developed over the years by ietf members suffer from being dependent on being run by individuals who are and must be beyond reproach

That is a very fragile model

If someone is beyond reproach they are beyond accountability

Sent from my iPhone