[Fwd: I-D Action:draft-carpenter-5378-old-text-02.txt]

2009-05-11 17:29:43
This version of the draft describes a completely modified procedure
compared to the one presented at IETF74, which did not obtain consensus.
It contains small and large changes throughout.

Discussion is invited on the ipr-wg(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org list.

    Brian

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action:draft-carpenter-5378-old-text-02.txt
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 14:15:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: Internet-Drafts(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
To: i-d-announce(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org

        Title           : Including text under former copyright conditions
        Author(s)       : B. Carpenter, H. Alvestrand
        Filename        : draft-carpenter-5378-old-text-02.txt
        Pages           : 10
        Date            : 2009-05-11

This document specifies a procedure for including text in an IETF
document for which the current copyright conditions defined in RFC
5378 cannot readily be met.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-carpenter-5378-old-text-02.txt