RE: Gen-ART LC Review of draft-hollenbeck-rfc4933bis-01

2009-06-12 08:28:39
-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Campbell [mailto:ben(_at_)estacado(_dot_)net]
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2009 5:28 PM
To: Hollenbeck, Scott; General Area Review Team
Cc: Alexey Melnikov; Chris Newman; ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: Gen-ART LC Review of draft-hollenbeck-rfc4933bis-01

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team
(Gen-ART) reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART,
please see http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call
comments you may receive.

Document: draft-hollenbeck-rfc4933bis-01
Reviewer: Ben Campbell
Review Date: 2009-06-11
IETF LC End Date: 2009-06-11
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Note: The LC announcement mentions an implementation report
at http://www.ietf.org/IESG/implementation.html
  . If there is in fact a report there for this draft, I did
not find it.

The implementation report that was submitted when RFC 3733 (an earlier
version of the document) was considered for publication as a draft
standard can be found here:

http://www.ietf.org/IESG/Implementations/RFCs3730-3734_implem.txt

-Scott-