Re: Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-ospf-dynamic-hostname-03

2009-06-12 15:52:55
Hi Spencer,

Thanks for your review, we've make these changes for the next (post-IETF
LC) revision.

Thanks,

-- Carlos.

On 6/12/2009 3:22 PM, Spencer Dawkins wrote:
Hi, Carlos,

Both of your proposed issue resolutions work for me (and I agree about
putting the duplicated hostname note in the Security Considerations section,
and not in Section 3).

Thanks,

Spencer

----- Original Message -----
From: "Carlos Pignataro" <cpignata(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com>
To: "Spencer Dawkins" <spencer(_at_)wonderhamster(_dot_)org>
Cc: "Sanjay Harwani (sharwani)" <sharwani(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com>; "Subbaiah
Venkata"
<svenkata(_at_)google(_dot_)com>; "Danny McPherson"
<danny(_at_)tcb(_dot_)net>; <ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>;
"General Area Review Team" <gen-art(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>; "Ross Callon"
<rcallon(_at_)juniper(_dot_)net>; "Acee Lindem"
<acee(_at_)redback(_dot_)com>; "Abhay Roy (akr)"
<akr(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com>
Sent: Friday, June 12, 2009 10:29 AM
Subject: Re: Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-ospf-dynamic-hostname-03

Hi Spencer,

Thank you for your review, please see inline.