Re: Re: [Trustees] Proposed Revisions to the IETF Trust Legal Provisions(TLP)

2009-07-20 11:22:15
FWIW, while I think that I may be even more concerned than Scott
is --partially as a matter of personality and partially because
I've seen what I consider more symptoms-- we are in basic
agreement about the problem and the concerns.  This is really
about Trust behavior vis-a-vis the community (or communities) it
is expected to serve and from which it is expected to take
direction and less about one particular document.  Put
differently, the document is flawed but the process that
produced it and the way that process handles input are much more
seriously problematic.

    john

--On Monday, July 20, 2009 09:05 -0400 "Scott O. Bradner"