Re: Audio stream for IETF 75 in Stockholm?

2009-07-24 12:00:12
Thanks Morgan for the reply, I will watch the toolsified agenda space for the audio urls.

Alex

Morgan Sackett a écrit :
Hi Alex,

The URLs for the audio stream have not yet been published, but will be delivered to the tools team tomorrow so that they can populate the agenda.

Morgan