Re: Last Call: draft-dawkins-nomcom-dont-wait (Nominating Committee Process: Earlier Announcement of Open Positions and Solicitation of Volunteers) to BCP

2009-07-27 08:08:10
Ooops. I sent this on the wrong thread. The draft-dawkins-nomcom-dont-wait document is approved, and it is in the RFC Editor queue. This message was about the draft-dawkins-nomcom-openlist document. I'll resend this message on the proper thread so that people will be able to locate it with expected searches in the future.

Russ