Re: Last Call: draft-nottingham-http-link-header (Web Linking) to Proposed Standard

2009-07-27 12:23:27
Hey Mark,

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 02:32:18PM +1000, Mark Nottingham wrote:
I'm tracking proposed changes to -06 as a result of Last Call at:
  http://www.mnot.net/drafts/draft-nottingham-http-link-header-07.txt

I'm not sure how this process works, so please just say so if I'm getting the
wrong end of the stick. I've sent a number of emails to the list about adding
two language related link parameters.

My original email was:

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/2009AprJun/0196.html

My next email was:

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/2009JulSep/0100.html

And I added some clarification here:

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/2009JulSep/0112.html

I'm worried that your most recent email means that my suggestions wont make it
into the specification. If that's the case, I was hoping for some comentary so
that I understand why that isn't going to be possible.

Thanks,