Labels for AD management style

2009-07-30 08:28:54
Pete,

You characterized an AD or wg chair as having a management style of
"facilitator".

I'd be quite interested in your definition of that style and of any other management style labels that you can /quickly/ generate. I'm not looking for a protracted, formal discourse, just some labels and definitions that have basic utility.

I'm trying to suggest that the nomcom explore offering such labels to interviews who are describing folk and am getting stuck on the details. I'm also wandering around the net, looking for terms, but the fact that you were organically using a term in the IETF context makes it appealing.

tnx.

d/
--

  Dave Crocker