Réf. : Re: [74attendees] [75attendees] IETF74 T-Shirt Art Donated to IETFTrust

2009-07-31 12:18:30
I think it's right. nice art, nice colour and wonderful design.

Coko Tracy

-------Message original-------

De : Richard Barnes
Date : 7/31/2009 12:00:00 PM
A : dcrocker(_at_)bbiw(_dot_)net
Cc : ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org;  74attendees(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org;
75attendees(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Sujet : Re: [74attendees] [75attendees] IETF74 T-Shirt Art Donated to
IETFTrust

It would seem in the open spirit if the IETF to make this a standing
order for t-shirt art, wouldn't it?

On Friday, July 31, 2009, Dave CROCKER <dhc(_at_)dcrocker(_dot_)net> wrote:

Gregory M. Lebovitz wrote:

I have been asked about this several times this week, so I'd like to
clarify here for all.

Juniper has donated the art for the highly popular IETF74 San Francisco

Greg,

Many thanks!

Especially in light of Bob Hinden's cautionary reference to the Wasa, at
the Plenary, I suspect it would be worth exploring also obtaining the
layered" art on the back of the t-shirt (and on the invitations) of the Wasa

d/

--

  Dave Crocker
  Brandenburg InternetWorking