Re: Soliciting Comments: draft-oreirdan-mody-bot-remediation

2009-09-18 07:39:26
Jason

When I saw the announcement of this I-D, I thought that the asrg Working
Group would be well placed to comment on this, since it has already had a
lot of discussion about bots and what to do with them:-)

You may be familiar with the I-Ds on blacklists that this WG has produced.

Tom Petch

----- Original Message -----
From: "Livingood, Jason" <Jason_Livingood(_at_)cable(_dot_)comcast(_dot_)com>
To: <ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 10:59 PM
Subject: Soliciting Comments: draft-oreirdan-mody-bot-remediation

I¹m looking for direct comments on an updated document, Recommendations for
the Remediation of Bots in ISP Networks, available at
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-oreirdan-mody-bot-remediation-03.

I¹m asking here as this doesn¹t really fit neatly into any existing WGs.
(Though we¹ll be posting shortly to the SAAG list.)

Thanks
Jason