Re: Steve Coya

2009-09-28 13:55:11
We just received a note from Mary Beth. I want to share it with the whole community:

  'Thank you and the IETF members for their kind donation in Steve's
  memory.  Steve had many wonderful years with the IETF and made
  many good friends there.  It was heart warming to hear from so many
  of those friends during this difficult time.  Please extend my
  appreciation to everyone.   Mary Beth'

Russ