Followup on Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-mext-binding-revocation (was Re: Gen-ART LC and Telechat Review of draft-ietf-mext-binding-revocation-10)

2009-10-05 12:15:24
Hi,

This is a followup of my Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-mext-binding- revocation, updated based on revision 13 of that draft.

This revision addresses all of my substantive issues, and most of the editorial issues. I had one outstanding minor editorial comment where the author proposed a specific change, but that change did not make it into revision 13 as far as I can tell:

-- Section 11, (InitMINDelayBRIs) (I think I commented on this, but can't find the resolution)

Did you intend for the _default_ to be a range (between .5
and 1 sec), or did you mean to say the default was 1 second,
and it must not be configured to less than .5 seconds? I
suspect the latter, but it's not clear from the text.

[Ahmad]
Sure, will fix this as follows:

  Initial Minimum Delay Between BRI messages (InitMINDelayBRIs)

     This variable specifies the initial delay timeout in seconds
     before the revoking mobility entity retransmits a BRI message.
     The default is 1 second but not to be configured less than 0.5
seconds.

Revision 13 still appears to have the old text.

Thanks!

Ben.