Re: I-D Action:draft-davies-dtnrg-uri-find-00.txt

2009-10-09 15:33:03

On Fri, 2009-10-09, Internet-Drafts(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org wrote:
directories.

      Title           : Adding the "find" Operation to the dtn: URI Scheme
      Author(s)       : E. Davies, A. Doria
      Filename        : draft-davies-dtnrg-uri-find-00.txt
      Pages           : 7
      Date            : 2009-10-09

This document discusses the addition of a new operation to the
proposed dtn: URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) scheme.  The new
"find" operation would provide support for DTN anycast services.

I find it odd that the acronym "URI" is explained (IMHO unnecessarily) but
"dtn" is not.

Even reading the draft, I could not determine what "dtn" means.

--
Bill McQuillan <McQuilWP(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com>