Re: Gen-ART Telechat Review of draft-ietf-sasl-scram-10

2009-10-20 03:31:49
Ben Campbell <ben(_at_)estacado(_dot_)net> writes:

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-sasl-scram-10
Reviewer: Ben Campbell
Review Date: 19 Oct 2009
IESG Telechat date: 22 Oct 2009

This draft is ready for publication as a draft standard.

Did you mean proposed standard?

Major issues:

None

Minor issues:

None

Nits/editorial comments:

None.

That is the shortest gen-art review I have seen.  Good work, SCRAM
authors!  :-)

/Simon