Re: Corporate email attachment filters and IETF emails

2009-12-15 03:54:42
On Tue Dec 15 02:08:08 2009, IETF Member Dave Aronson wrote:
On Mon, Dec XIV, MMIX at XX:X, Loa Andersson <loa(_at_)pi(_dot_)nu> wrote:

> great idea - and we should als adopt Latin numbers!
> Loa Andersson
>
> Sr Strategy and Standards Manager
> Ericsson ///
>   phone:  +46 10 717 52 13
>           +46 767 72 92 13

Shouldn't you therefore have written:

  phone:  +XLVI X DCCXVII LII XIII
          +XLVI DCCLXVII LXXII XCII XIII

I was going to send a flippant and trivial message to the list on this, but I was concerned I may be raising the tone.

Dave.
--
Dave Cridland - mailto:dave(_at_)cridland(_dot_)net -
xmpp:dwd(_at_)dave(_dot_)cridland(_dot_)net