Re: Creating issues for "Related Active Documents"

2009-12-15 11:25:44
Hi Robert,

On 2009-12-15 15:58 Robert Moskowitz said the following:
I have started working on the HIP RFCs while work is in progress to
update the WG charter for said action.  So for now the IDs are
individual submissions.  They are showing up on the HIP tools page, but
I am not sure how to add issues to them.  It is not clear from the wiki
how to add IDs to the component list.  It say at
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/hip/trac/wiki/IetfSpecificFeatures that
just mentioning a ID in the "Wiki text" generates a link, but that does
NOT seem to apply to mentioning an ID in a ticket discription to get it
linked in as an issue to that ID.

Where is doing this covered/discussed?

Questions like this would normally be raised on the tools-discuss list,
<tools-discuss(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>.

The answer is that any of the admins of a given tools trac instance can add
additional components (drafts) to the tracker; in this case, the admins are
<dward(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com>, <gonzalo(_dot_)camarillo(_at_)ericsson(_dot_)com>
and <henrik(_at_)levkowetz(_dot_)com>.

I'll add information about this to the wiki, for future reference.

Best,

        Henrik