Re: Last Call: draft-ietf-tcpm-icmp-attacks (ICMP attacks against TCP) to Informational RFC

2010-02-02 10:26:07

On 01  Feb 2010, at 08:40 , The IESG wrote:
The IESG has received a request from the TCP Maintenance and Minor
Extensions WG (tcpm) to consider the following document:

- 'ICMP attacks against TCP '
  <draft-ietf-tcpm-icmp-attacks-10.txt> as an Informational RFC

final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org mailing lists by 2010-02-15. Exceptionally,
comments may be sent to iesg(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org instead. In either case,
please
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

I have reviewed this document and I support publishing it as
an Informational RFC.  F. Gont has done a tremendous public
service in putting together this (and predecessor) documents
with risk analyses for various widely deployed protocols.

Ran