Re: Draft-ietf-nsis-ntlp: Late change of IANA consideration section

2010-02-03 09:12:28
Thomas,

A mistake in writing the motivation from me. It is the IANA actions that
has Standards Action that can't really be combined with experimental
status. And you and Jari has clarified why that doesn't work.

Yes, Specification Required would work, but would not require IETF last
call. Which was one of the goals here. Thus the suggested IETF review.

Magnus