Re: [DNSOP] Fwd: Re: Roll Over and Die ?

2010-02-18 11:16:04
not bad for two cents. worth a lot more in advice.

Heres my two cents. DNSSEC is broken. DNSSEC will cause economic harm as it
adds to business costs. There's one liability. And DNSSEC is not needed. We
have options. DNSCurve works http://bit.ly/cjmH2n - let's try something that
works?

That would certainly be an innovative move forward for the ietf.

cheers
joe baptista

On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 10:54 AM, Todd Glassey