Re: Last Call: draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-alg-allocation (Cryptographic Algorithm Identifier Allocation for DNSSEC) to Proposed Standard

2010-02-24 08:53:14
On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 10:59:13AM -0800,
 The IESG <iesg-secretary(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org> wrote
 a message of 23 lines which said:

The IESG has received a request from the DNS Extensions WG (dnsext) to
consider the following document:

- 'Cryptographic Algorithm Identifier Allocation for DNSSEC '
   <draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-alg-allocation-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard

While this document was already thoroughly reviewed in the DNS
extensions WG, since I missed the WGLC, I am glad to have the
opportunity here to say that I have reviewed this short document, did
not find any issue (technical or editorial) and I find it a good
future standards-track RFC. (The current process to add algorithms in
DNSSEC is clearly too difficult.)