Re: Stub DNSSec Resolution, Or Use DNSScurve

2010-02-25 09:50:40
On 25 Feb 2010, at 14:14, Tony Finch wrote:
On Thu, 25 Feb 2010, Sabahattin Gucukoglu wrote:
I'm thinking that maybe there's something in having DNSCurve be used for
one leg of the journey, between customer and cache.

That won't work because DNScurve gets its key from the server name, but
recursive servers are configured by IP address not by name.

We would have to initialise clients, perhaps with a local DHCP option, giving
the initial key.  I don't see how you get full trust any other way.

Cheers,
Sabahattin