Re: [77attendees] High Assurance Cryptographic API Bar BoF at IETF 77 in Anaheim, CA

2010-03-10 12:30:21
It's going to be tough for me to attend, but I would love to hear why
cryptoki, pc/sc or cdsa don't work for your use cases. Also, are you talking
about a specific kind of token? Soft tokens? 4758s? NCipher boxen? Smart
cards?

Is there a resource on the web describing the problem domain, or is this an
informal meeting to discuss problems with existing solutions or new use
cases?

-cheers
-meadhbh