Re: Appeal to the IESG concerning the approbation of the IDNA2008 document set

2010-03-11 10:35:28
Our process may be complicated, but a deviation from due process
that requires 145 pages of description is simply not possible.
We have specific rules in RFC 2026 and RFC 2418 (and various updates)
and it should be possible to describe specific alleged deviations
from those rules in a page or two. If the appeal merely reflects
the fact that the appellant disagrees with the WG consensus,
that is not a ground for appeal.

I do not believe the IESG is under any obligation to spend its
precious time digesting such a mass of text to discern any
actual grounds for appeal.

   Brian

+1

Ran