Re: Audio Streaming Update 3/21 - IETF 77 March 21-26, 2010

2010-03-23 11:06:01

"Joel" == Joel Jaeggli <joelja(_at_)bogus(_dot_)com> writes:
    >> I am a remote participant for, I think, the 4th time running.
    >>
    >> Things work really well, although it would be nice to have an
    >> official, digital only way to bridge in a remote *presenter*.
    >> Yaron Sheffer has been bridged via teamspeak(or was it skype?)
    >> plus "audio bridge" into ipsecme, and it works okay, but not
    >> great.

    Joel> Yaron was bridged using a jk audio digital inkeeper, a
    Joel> grandstream sip ata, gizmoproject, the pstn and Webex.

Can you tell us where each piece went?
It did include an audio bridge... i.e. Paul's laptop was emitting audio
and the room mic was picking it up, right?

] mcr(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ottawa(_dot_)on(_dot_)ca
http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |device driver[
                       then sign the petition.