Gentle drumming before plenaries this week...

2010-03-24 17:35:02
If you brought small hand drums to IETF 77, please join me for a few minutes before each plenary ("in many cultures, drumming is part of a tradition of healing" :-)

If you did not - I brought about four small frame drums/headed tamborines and will have them at the plenary. I know Ben Campell is coming, and I will still have a couple of drums to share.

If you'd like to join us and want to be sure that you have something to drum on - the ice buckets in your room (at least, at the Hilton) are surprisingly serviceable ;-)

I thought I had a small number of shakers/rattles, but I don't - anything from a decent-sized key chain on up would work fine!

I should emphasize that there is no audition for this - I believe Darwin joined us, about a year ago...

Thanks,

Spencer