Federated Authentication Discussion Tonight at 9 PM in Manhattan room

2010-03-25 13:37:06
Folks, I'm looking forward to seeing some of you at the bar bof on
federated authentication for non-web applications this evening at 9 PM
in the Manhattan room.  Please see
http://www.painless-security.com/blog/2010/03/25/moonshot3 for a
detailed reading list and remote participation instructions.  All the
material has been sent out previously but I've collected it all into one
place for your convenience.

We'll be using the moonshot(_at_)conference(_dot_)jabber(_dot_)postel(_dot_)org
chat room and
channel 6 on the audio streaming.