Re: Advance travel info for IETF-78 Maastricht

2010-03-28 22:45:31
Chris Elliott wrote:
Google Maps lists several restaurants in the 2-3km range walking. That's doable even by an overweight out-of-shape American like me with the normal 1.5 hours for lunch. Would do me good to spend more time walking than eating.

During meetings I appreciate opportunities to get off my can and
get out of the venue but I hope there will be meal options for
people who aren't able-bodied and who aren't able to walk a
couple of miles during a 1.5-hour lunch break.

Melinda