Gen-ART review of draft-freed-sieve-notary-07

2010-04-05 17:50:28
Document: draft-freed-sieve-notary-07
Reviewer: Spencer Dawkins
Review Date: 2010-04-05
IESG Telechat date: 2010-04-08

Thanks,

Spencer

7.  redirect-deliverby extension

  :bytime specifies the number of seconds within which the message
  should be delivered. :bymode specifies whether a notification should
  be sent or the message simply returned if the time limit is exceeded.
  The default is "return" if :bymode is not specified.  See The
  semantics of delivery time limits are specified and discussed at
  length in [RFC2852].

Spencer (minor): I'm not sure if this is a cut-and-paste error or if you really meant to say something that got left out, but someone smarter than I am needs to look at the "See The" here.