Re: IPv4 depletion makes CNN

2010-06-01 11:41:20
So we need to extend the UPNP protocol so that when the local NAT box
receives a request to open up an external port, it relays the request
to the carrier NAT.

Or we could do what we did last time and pretend that nobody will
deploy carrier grade NAT if we don't specify a way that it can work
without pain.

On Sun, May 30, 2010 at 11:02 AM, Arnt Gulbrandsen