Re: Gen-ART review of draft-krishnan-v6ops-teredo-update-06

2010-06-01 19:11:56
Hi Jari,
  Thanks for your comments.

On 10-05-31 06:08 AM, Jari Arkko wrote:
Thanks for your review!

I have added the following RFC Editor notes as fixes:

  Please add "Updates: RFC 4380" to the header.

  Please change s/RA/Router Advertisement (RA)/ on
  first occurrence. Similarly for s/RS/Router Solicitation (RS)/

After we agree with David on how to update the Security Considerations, I can submit a new revision that includes these fixes as well.

Thanks
Suresh