SV: DNSSEC Contributors

2010-07-14 15:08:19

Hello Russ,

I suggest that you add two more names that I couldn't find on the list:

Patrik Wallström, .SE (my technical right hand when first deploying DNSSEC in
.SE, and now a day an OpenDNSSEC developer).
Fredrik Ljunggren, Kirei AB (pushing policy matters with me in the IETF, and
partner with Jakob Schlyter in the root KSK development).

Kind regards,

Anne-Marie Eklund Löwinder
Quality & Security Manager
.SE (The Internet Infrastructure Foundation),
PO Box 7399, SE-103 91 Stockholm, Sweden
Phone: +46 (0)8-452 35 00/17
Mobile: +46 (0)734 315 310
E-mail: anne-marie(_dot_)eklund-lowinder(_at_)iis(_dot_)se
Web: http://www.iis.se

.SE (The Internet Infrastructure Foundation) is responsible for the top-level
Swedish Internet’s domain, .se. .SE is an independent public utility standing
on two legs: domain name operations and development of the Internet.