FAO eduroam users

2010-08-04 05:46:46
(I sent this yesterday as a response in some other thread, but as a result I've
had reports that it has been overlooked. I'm sending it again more explicitly
to solicit more responses).

As someone who is involved in eduroam, I'm curious how many people found the
availability of eduroam at IETF 78 useful.

If you believe that you are eligible to use eduroam - irrespective of whether
you tried it at IETF 78 - please consider completing the form at the following
URL (it's only three questions):

https://foodle.feide.no/foodle.php?id=zjn224x1

(Ignore the message about anonymous access).

Josh.