Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-v6ops-cpe-simple-security-12.txt>

2010-09-22 12:46:38
Hi,

james woodyatt <jhw(_at_)apple(_dot_)com> writes:

On Sep 21, 2010, at 09:21 , Arnaud Ebalard wrote:

I understand those comments are substantial but they address valid
issues, were provided a long time ago, text was proposed for some of
them and even picture clarify the issues.

Chair has let me know that I shouldn't hesitate to post a new revision
of the draft with the proposed amendments.

Sorry for the confusion and the delay, and thank you very much for the
reminder of the where to find the previous messages.  That will save
me the hassle of digging them out of my copious archives.

I'll send Arnaud and Julien a preview of the forthcoming revision
before I post it, just to be sure I've got it basically right.
Hopefully, that revision will come out in the next couple of days--
after I'm done being viciously flensed-- figuratively speaking-- by
the simultaneous, yet totally reasonable, demands of two competing
product managers, each with their own existential crises officially
assigned as my drop-everything ship-or-die top priority.

Thanks for your effort James. I will try and reread version 13 as soon
as you send it. Don't hesitate if you have questions or need some help.

Cheers,

a+