Gen-ART last call review of draft-ietf-emu-eaptunnel-req-08

2010-10-25 16:28:29
I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you
may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-emu-eaptunnel-req-08

Reviewer: Roni Even

Review Date:2010-10-25

IETF LC End Date: 2010-11-10

IESG Telechat date:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

1.       In section 2  why not reference RFC 2119 or at least  copy the
definition from RFC 2119 for  the capitalized term.

2.       In section 3.9 when you say "if this technique is used", by this do
you mean certificate -less or the flow defined in the previous sentence.

3.       In section 4.6.3 the first paragraph defines the requirements for
Cryptographic Binding. It looks to me like the rest of the section talks
about a specific use case, so why is it in the requirements section and not
in section 3.

Nits/editorial comments: