Re: Travel Tips for leaving or entering the US.

2010-10-27 17:40:25

On Oct 27, 2010, at 5:18 PM, Richard Shockey wrote:

http://bostonherald.com/business/general/view.bg?articleid=1291536

National rollout of invasive pat-downs this week

Yes, as it happens I was talking to a TSA person socially today and they
brought this up.

They have all been trained on this and will be
given performance review demerits if they don't perform properly. (Maybe the
TSA will send
ringers through security to evaluate performance, I didn't think to ask.)

They are supposed to feel under a woman's breast and under a man's genitals.

This has nothing to do with customs, of course, but for any flights going
through security.

I don't think that this is going to last very long. I have to wonder if it is
to convince people
to go through the backscatter X-rays now that it is becoming widely known that
you can opt out.

Regards
Marshall

Richard Shockey
Shockey Consulting
Chairman of the Board of Directors SIP Forum
PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us>
skype: rshockey101
LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/in/rshockey101