Transitional RFC Series Editor recommendations Overview document to be distributed by Wednesday - background document for monday plenary

2010-11-01 11:31:02
Last week I posted the Transitional RFC Series Editor detailed recommendations
in draft-kowack-rfc-editor-model-v2 ("RFC 5620bis").  In preparation for
discussions in Beijing, I'm writing an overview of those recommendations, which
I will post to the RSE web page [1] by this coming Wednesday.  If you won’t
have time to read the full draft, the overview will be more than enough
background.

The overview is also just the right level to prepare for the Beijing plenary on
Monday, where I will present my findings and recommendations.

Postings and discussion are at http://www.rfc-editor.org/pipermail/rfc-interest/

regards,
Glenn
Transitional RFC Series Editor