Re: draft-c1222-transport-over-ip-07 -- more concerns

2010-11-03 18:04:54
We shall review the issues identified below and provide editorial corrections.

We have two questions:

1) The subject line categorizes the concerns below as "-- more concerns". Are there any other concerns that we are not aware of or that were not brought to our attention since the upload of draft-c1222-transport-over-ip-07? if so, were are they listed?

2) Should the revised document that addresses the concerns below be uploaded as draft-c1222-transport-over-ip-08? or should it be mailed directly to the editor?

Thank you
Avygdor Moise